Hands down, one of the biggest perks the e-gaming industry offers their Canadian players is the no deposit casino bonus Canada offers! That’s because this is a special offer that doesn’t require you to make a deposit to claim it. That’s right, absolutely NO spending of your hard-earned cash is necessary with these bonuses to try out premium casino games for real money!
Check out some of the best no deposit casino bonuses in 2021!
- play 800+
- play 1000+
- play 200+
- play 300+
We’re proud to provide you with everything you need to know about this awesome online casino perk and are dedicated to supplying you with the most up to date offers that every Canadian gambler should know about! Here, you will find all the information that you require to understand the top no deposit casino bonuses available in 2021.
We’ve made it our mission to provide you with the very best offers from only the top, reputable and 100% safe online casinos with no deposit bonus offers, and the details you need to claim them.
Ready to learn more? Check out how to claim no deposit casino Canada bonuses below!
The ABCs of the No Deposit Bonus Casino
Wondering what getting a bonus without a deposit is all about? We’re glad you asked because it’s important to boost your knowledge before claiming these promotions to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting and what you can expect.
What is a no deposit bonus?
Online casino no deposit bonuses are exactly what they sound like: a bonus that is awarded to a casino player without the player having to first add real money to their account to claim it. Usually, no deposit offers are strictly reserved for new players.
Typically, no deposit casinos tend to provide one of these offers:
1. Free casino credits– a small amount of casino bonus cash (e.g. CA$10) that can be used to bet on select real money games.
2. Prepaid spins – A certain number of free spins with a set value that can be played on specific real money slots.
How do you claim your no deposit bonus offer?
Usually, claiming one of these promotions requires you to do the following:
- Sign up for a new player account – The registration process should be free and a quick step-by-step process (note: be prepared to provide certain personal details when signing up, such as your full name, address, date of birth, and mobile phone number).
- Claim the no deposit offer – You’ll find it’s easy as a Canadian player to claim your bonus. The most common methods include:
- Automatic – Once registration is complete you will receive the bonus instantly
- Bonus code – After registration you’ll need to enter a no deposit casino bonus code into the cashier to make the bonus available to you (more on these codes later).
- Contact support – You may need to contact support once you’re registered to request the bonus and activate it.
- Use the offer before it expires – As is the case with most promotions at no deposit bonus online casino sites, these offers usually expire if they are not used within a certain time frame. If you don’t use the bonus before it expires, you will lose it.
No Deposit Casinos in Canada
To put it plainly, casinos want to draw in new players and what better way to do this than to offer them free money or free spins to try out their slots and other entertainment without the player having to deposit any money first?
There’s no better way to win over a customer than to offer them a bit of bonus cash to play some real money games. After all, an online casino Canada no deposit bonus offers players two benefits:
- Play for real without the risk – You can try out some of an online casino’s real money games to get a taste of what they offer, risk-free.
- Win real money -- Since the free cash or spins acts as real money, this means that you can actually win real money when you use it to play games.
After playing games and potentially scoring some sweet wins, customers are more likely to continue their adventures at the iGaming destination and deposit real money to keep the thrills going and/or to fulfill wagering requirements to withdraw winnings.
No deposit bonus terms and condition
All casino promos – deposit required or not – are linked to rules. If you want to be able to withdraw any winnings you may get from your bonus or spins, you’ll need to make sure you follow them. Otherwise, the casino has the right to deny your withdrawal request.
The two main rules that generally apply to these offers include:
Maximum win limit
If you manage to strike it lucky on the game you’re playing, you might not be able to claim the full amount you’ve won. The reason is that wins from bonus money or spins given with no deposit is often capped at a certain amount (e.g. CA$50 – $100).
While sometimes casinos will allow you to withdraw your winnings wager-free, it is not uncommon for no deposit promotions – bonuses or free spins – to be attached to wagering requirements. In many cases, these wagering requirements can be quite high, anywhere from 50x to 100x.
A closer look at wagering requirements:
If there was a 50x wagering (playthrough/rollover) requirement, and you received a CAD$10 free bonus, this would mean you would need to wager $500 ($10 x 50) to roll it over to be able to withdraw it (e.g. playing 500 spins at $1 each to roll it over). That being said, not all games the casino offers contributes at the same percentage rate to the playthrough requirements. For instance, while slots may contribute 100%, Blackjack and other table games usually contribute only a small amount (e.g. 5%) or not at all. The less percentage a game contributes toward the rollover requirements, the more times (and more money) you’ll be required to bet. Be sure to read the full terms and conditions before accepting a no deposit casino bonus in Canada.
The 3 Main Types of No Deposit Casino Bonus
There are three primary types of no-deposit bonuses. Each one is typically targeted to players who’ve never made a deposit at the casino before. However, sometimes these promotions are offered to existing players on special occasions. When this occurs, no deposit casino bonus codes for existing players will often be provided.
That being said, for new players, these are the most common online casino no deposit bonus types given without them having to add money to their account first:
- No Deposit Free Cash/Credit – Usually, a small amount of free casino cash is given to new players to enjoy real money play on any of the online casino’s games or select titles. Typically, free cash ranges from CA$5 up to CA$25. Wagering requirements generally apply to withdraw winnings.
- No Deposit Free Spins – The casino awards new players free spins with no deposit. These prepaid spins are worth a certain amount (e.g. 0.10 cents). Depending on the casino, they may be wager-free. That said, the casino often specifies on which slots players can play their spins. For instance, for Canadian players, a popular slot on which many no deposit casinos tend to offer free spins these days is Play’n GO’s Book of Dead.
3. No Deposit Free Play – This is a time-sensitive offer in which players are given a certain number of chips (e.g. $500 or even as much as $1500) to play on any of the casino’s games for one hour (60 minutes). During the hour of play, players can try to get their balance above the beginning amount. Once the time period is over or the player’s winnings reach the max limit, their winnings will be converted into bonus money. Players can unlock this bonus money they’ve won once they make a deposit. Like the other no deposit promos, players will need to meet playthrough requirements to withdraw their bonus funds and winnings.
Of all these bonuses, the free play casino bonus is the least common in Canada. That being said, it is still offered on occasion at casinos powered by Microgaming.
No Deposit Bonus Codes
Many no-deposit bonuses do not require special codes for you to claim them, because many casinos make these promotions available automatically once the registration process has been completed. However, sometimes a code or a coupon is needed to unlock them.
No deposit casino bonus codes explained:
They are a unique code or coupon that often consist of letters, numbers or a combination of both. In order to unlock the bonus, this special code is required.
How to use an online Canadian casino no deposit bonus code:
The code needs to be entered into the Cashier or another designated field in order to activate the bonus. Be sure to enter it correctly. Promo codes are usually case sensitive. Once the promotion is unlocked you can use it.
How to claim your no deposit casino code:
The casino will make it available to you in some way. For instance, it may be:
- In plain site on the homepage advertised with the offer
- Available only once you’re logged in
- Sent to your email
- Available via customer support
You can also score the latest no deposit bonus codes in Canada right here. All the offers you’ll find that we’ve collected for you are up to date to ensure the freshest codes for the hottest no deposit perks!
Pros and Cons of No Deposit Casino Bonus Offers
There are many benefits to claiming a new player no deposit promotion on casino games and online slots. That being said, you need to make sure that you understand the rules that may apply to these promos and be certain that you’re playing at a no deposit bonus casino in Canada that you can trust.
With that in mind, here’s a quick rundown of the main pros and cons associated with this type of offer.
With that in mind, here’s a quick rundown of the main pros and cons associated with this type of offer.
|An excellent way to test the site and play games for free online and on mobile||Not all casinos offering these bonuses are legitimate. Make sure you are playing at a reputable destination*|
|You can win real money and keep it||There may be maximum cashout restrictions|
|No deposit bonuses and no deposit free spins can be wager-free||If there are wagering requirements, they are often high and can be up to 50x or 100x|
|In some cases, you have the freedom to play any game you want||Free credits and free spins may be limited to play on certain slots or only one|
|Able to wager more per spin||Free spins tend to come with low stakes (0.10 or 0.01cents). This means you’ll never hit a large win|
*Remember, we promise that every no deposit casino bonus offer you find here comes from a 100% safe, legitimate, fair and responsible online casino that is dedicated to delivering the best iGaming experience to their Canadian customers. We don’t recommend any sites we haven’t first reviewed or tested for ourselves!
No. This is a “one bonus per player” type of promotion. Online casinos are very strict about this policy and if you try to find a way around it to cheat the casino, you won’t be successful. To get the bonus without a deposit and obtain any winnings from it, you’ll need to provide a legitimate name, address and valid ID. Any attempts to cheat the casino will result in you not getting paid.
No. A casino that offers a bonus without you having to make a deposit first awards free spins, free credits or a free play promotion to new players upon signup. A free casino is one that is for fun play only. In other words, the games available at these casinos are not played for real money and do not pay out real money wins.
Yes. Usually if a casino has a mobile platform and it has one of these offers available, players can claim it via their PC or mobile device.
In some cases, yes. In others, no. It depends on the offer and the casino. If it’s a casino bonus or free play, you’re more likely to be able to play all or the majority of the games. However, if it’s free spins, the prepaid spins are almost always game-specific.
Yes. Although usually there is a max amount that can be won with these bonuses.
Right here! Plus, we’ve got the best Canadian no deposit bonus codes for 2021 to boot! We’ve made sure you’ve got everything you need to claim the most lucrative and premium offers available today.
Looking for more awesome online casino bonuses? Take your pick from the ones down below:
JackpotCity$1600+0 Free Spins
iLucki Casino+20 Free Spins
Woo Casino$300+200 Free Spins
Casiplay$800+100 Free Spins
Dunder$600+200 Free Spins